Maximise your space
Steadyrack’s revolutionary design allows you to store your bike upright, off the floor and saves more of your valuable floor space. When the bike rack is empty, the arm simply folds away, making them a compact folding bike storage solution.
No lifting required
No need to lift and juggle your bikes, just balance your bike on the back wheel, push it in and allow the rack to do the lifting. Got a heavy bike? Just hold the back brake, grab the handlebars and walk backwards to lever the bike onto the rear wheel. An easy motion suitable for people of all ages, capabilities, and strengths.
Tyres fit snugly and securely
Holds up to 35kg, bikes with tyre width up to 2.1 inches fit snugly and securely. The Steadyrack can accommodate almost any type of bike, providing secure bike storage solutions for everyone.
Swivels up to 160 degrees
Steadyrack bike racks can be mounted vertically to almost any wall and will conveniently swivel up to 160 degrees, from side to side, allowing for significant space-saving advantages. Bikes can be overlapped in Steadyracks and stored close together without sacrificing the ease of loading or access to individual bikes.
Built to last to keep your bike protected
Change your bike, no need to change racks: Steadyracks are made with high-quality steel and plastic components which are designed to last a very long time when properly maintained. Unlike other racks, a Steadyrack won't damage your rims or the bike frame, as the only contact between the rack and your bike is with the front tyre.
Make going cycling easy
Unloading a Steadyrack is a breeze. Just grab your handlebars and pull. You’ll be out riding before you know it. Plus, if you store multiple bikes together, you’ll be able to access each individual bike easily thanks to the pivoting motion.
Fit more bikes into smaller spaces
For limited wall space, you can stagger the height of the racks to overlap your bikes, making Steadyrack the perfect option for apartments and small sheds. Steadyracks can be placed as close as 350mm (1ft 2in) apart. For more information on spacing, see our Wall Placement Guide.
Easy to install
Each Steadyrack comes with fixings included for timber or masonry (brick/concrete) installation and detailed instructions. Easy for anyone with minimal DIY knowledge to install. You can find spacing and planning information along with installation videos on our installation advice page.
How to measure your bikeWhen deciding between our different bike racks, it comes down to tyre diameter (A), wheel diameter (B) and if you have fenders/mudguards.
Match your tyre width and wheel diameter to our bike rack types to find the best Steadyrack to suit your bike. Learn more about measuring your bike.
Installing a Steadyrack is easy for anyone with basic DIY skills; no need to hire anyone to do the job! All the fixings required to install into any timber or masonry (concrete/brick) surface are also provided. All you need are a few tools, and you’re ready to go!
Check out our handy video below or view the Installation guide for all the details.
Installing multiple racks?
Check out our Wall Placement Guide for some extra pointers.
Will hanging my bike damage the bike frame or forks?
How does the Steadyrack handle carbon wheels on road bikes?
Can I lock my bike to a Steadyrack?
Do the racks swing freely?
Can I lock my Steadyrack into one position or any angle?
Are Steadyracks suitable for apartments?
What Our Customers Are Saying
- HPHuw P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat are your favourite Steadyrack features? Easy to use, Space saving, Easy to install, Look goodRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuality
Simplicity in motion🚴🏽🚴🏽🚴🏽
- SSScott S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat are your favourite Steadyrack features? Easy to use, Space saving, Organisation, Easy to install, Look goodRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect
Bought one for my road bike and one for my mountain. Super easy install. Had everything up in minutes. My bikes are up and out of the way, beautiful.
- DSDan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat are your favourite Steadyrack features? Easy to use, Space saving, Easy to install, Look good, OrganisationRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent Bike storage solution
Great product easy to install, quality construction and simple to use. Would highly recommend!
- GPGareth P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat are your favourite Steadyrack features? Easy to use, Family friendly, Space saving, Organisation, Easy to installRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBought 2... then bought another 3!!
Does the job perfectly. Simply instructions. Easy to install. I've now got 5 on my garage wall for the whole family.
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat are your favourite Steadyrack features? Space saving, OrganisationRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoA rack for everything and everything in its rack!
Love my Steadyrack purchases. Easy to install, directions were simple and our bikes have a place to be instead of wherever there was wall space to lean them in the garage. Highly recommend.